Before selling food from your home kitchen, you will need to obtain a California Food Manager Certification from an organization with an ANSI-approved exam.  A few online options for training and testing are below:

Note: The above is provide for reference only. HomeNom does not endorse any specific training program. The organizations listed are accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) as meeting the requirements set forth in California Retail Food Code. Ensure that the certificate you obtain from a testing company has the ANSI seal validating its accreditation.